Sunday, January 6, 2013

Gone for a while

I won't be able to post on the blog for a while do to my location, so I wanted to give any potential readers a heads up. I will be writing out on paper blogs for when I return about various tips for quitting opiates. Sorry for the delay, and I hope you all can use my past blog posts for information about quitting if you're in an urgent situation.
If you HAVE to quit, follow my guide lines for supplements and medicines and you should be alright.
Remember, stay strong; it will be over soon. Its hard to rationalize that when you're a couple days into withdrawal and feeling like total crap. But take it from me and the millions who've quit that after day 5 for suboxone, and day 3 for shorter acting opiates like oxycodone, you WILL start to feel better. Beyond those days its important to supplement with things like B vitamins and L-Tyrosine for energy. Exercise if you can and get those natural endorphins going. Keep at it no matter what, you've already come this far--there's no point going back!

Much love,
Pink~Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment